Because Saboten is near alsdja;lsdkj and I saw *ValdaValsha
do this. So I'll give it a shot. XD
1. How many times have you been to a convention?
Four times... soon to be a fifth.
2. Do you sleep at conventions?
No... I would be concerned for my well-being if I did.
3. Do you eat?
Yeah, otherwise weird things start happening to my body.
4. Are you shameless at conventions?
Well, I'm usually a little more active than usual... but I don't act immature if that what this question is implying.
5. On average, how much money do you spend?
Idk it depends... this time around I'm probably not going to spend any money. XD
7. Do you go to conventions to bang people?
What?? NO. Disgusting.
8. How much cellulite do you see when you go to conventions?
I tend to not look for that... because I don't want to know.
9. Do you cosplay?
Oh yeah. That's my favorite part.
10. Does your cosplay show a lot of skin?
Pfff no. XD
11. Is your cosplay the epitome of badassery?
I'm not sure... I don't think so because it's me.
12. Do you wait in line for things...ie: dealer's room, panels, autographs, ceremonies?
13. How many friends have you met from conventions?
A few. :3 You know who you are.
14. Have you ever been drunk at a convention?
No--I don't get drunk ever because I don't drink and I never have the intention to drink one drop of alcohol.
15. Name your conventions:
Phoenix Comicon 2009
Anime Expo 2009
Phoenix Comicon 2010
Soon to be Saboten 2010
16. Do you go to conventions alone or with a bunch of people?
I used to go alone, but now I go with a group (it's much more fun that way.)
17. Get your own room or mooch off of someone?
The only thing I "mooch" is rides. (I have my driver's license though, so I'm not a complete bum. XD)
18. Ever partied hard with a voice actor?
19. Taken a picture with Silent Bob?
20. Jay too?
21. Gotten home to find out you've lost weight from walking around so DAMN much?
I think so. Then again, I have a ridiculously fast metabolism.
22. Hugged random people?
Its the only time when I hug random people.
23. Kissed random people?
No... that's just awkward.
24. Stalked someone who was cosplaying your favorite bishōnen character?
No, that's just rude.
25. Gotten a g/f or b/f out of a convention?
26. Hooked up with someone?
No, I'm not into that.
27. Tell the truth now... seriously
I am telling the truth.
28. Had a temporary convention love that ended by Monday morning?
29. Raved until you fell over?
Rave music probably would make my ears fall out. I have sensitive ears. XD
30. Flirted with a dealer to get a discount?
No, I don't flirt.
31. Taken pictures of people?
32. Had your picture taken?
I've lost count. D:
33. Gone to a photoshoot?
Not at a convention, no.
34. Planned a photoshoot?
Not at a convention. XD I have out of convention, though.
35. Been stalked?
I think so... probably... I've been attacked by rabid Emil fans. *shivers*
36. Been annoyed by someone?
Yes, those rabid Emil fans that would not let me go and were literally hurting me. D:
37. Done the annoying?
No... or at least I hope not.
39. Had such a miserable time you wanted to leave but didn't?
No, I'm never miserable at a convention.
40. Gotten in a fight?
No. And even if I did, I'd probably lose. XD
41. Tried to stage a fight?
No... I think.
43. Freaked out when you saw one of your most favorite characters?
Not freaked out... "excited" is the more appropriate word.
44. Someone freaked out when they saw your cosplay?
Yes, several people have freaked out when they saw me. XD
45. Hung out with random people that you'd just met?
46. Reunited with a friend?
Yes, with some people from high school.
47. Broken off with a friend?
Not at a convention, no.
48. Cried at a convention?
49. Saved trash from stuff you bought?
No... that's called hoarding.
50. Eaten ramen and drunk ramune like they were air?
No. D: I need substance or else I'll collapse! Though ramune is good...
51. Slept in the same bed as someone you've only known a few hours?
52. Made any money?
No... not yet. Maybe someday I'll get an artists alley table.
53. Made someone else money?
Only from buying stuff from vendors.
54. Sick of this survey?
55. Okay...last question. Favorite convention you've ever been to?
Anime Expo 2009 because it was so freaking epic and Phoenix Comicon 2010 because that was the first convention I attended with my friends.