*You must post these rules
*Each tagged person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal
*You have to choose and tag 10 people and post their icons on the same journal
*Go to their pages and tell them you tagged them!
1) Contrary to popular belief... I am, in fact, a girl. XD lolololol
2) I love striped patterns
3) I'm much older than I appear
4) I'm an extreme perfectionist to the point where I sometimes get paranoid. XD
5) I live in a dark room. ._.
6) My purse is a mini Fruits Basket bag.
7) I constantly have to be working on something... whether it be artistic or schoolwork.
8) I love spicy food
9) My favorite fruits are strawberries and bananas
10) I don't really like gum.
- Who did you first cosplay as?
Link... a very horrible Link.
- When and where did you first cosplay?
The Renaissance Festival when I was... idk how old.
-Who have you cosplayed as in the past?
Link, Light, Gaara, Emil Castagnier, Oz Vessalius, Allen Walker, Ciel Phantomhive
- Who is your favourite person to cosplay as?
Too many! Probably Oz Vessalius and Emil Castagnier
- Who do you REALLY wanna cosplay as?
FFFFFFFF both of the ones I REALLY want to cosplay as are secrets. XD
Otherwise, I want to cosplay as Edward Elric, another version of Ciel Phantomhive and Prussia
- How many of your friends cosplay?
I have two kinds of friends... the cosplaying group and the college class-mate friends... my closest friends are cosplayers though
- Have you ever walked around in public in your cosplay outfit?
Haha yeah. XD
- Have people in public ever recognized you and asked for photos?
I don't think they recognized me, but they took photos... as far as the mall goes.
At cons, I'm recognized.
- What was your favorite cosplay experience?
Going to conventions with my friends aka my cosplay group.
- What is your worst cosplay experience?
Being attacked and dragged down to the ground at a con. Apparently my costume was too believable.
- When and where did you first learn of cosplay?
I can't remember... probably three to four years ago? And it was the internet. XD
- What did you think of it then?
I thought it was kind of cool.
And I thought "maybe I can do that, too!"
- What do you think of it now?
IT'S FLIPPIN' AMAZING.
- Where do you usually cosplay?
Mostly cons, meet-ups, sometimes randomly, and sometimes around my house.
- Have you ever done a cosplay skit on stage?
No... but I really want to. ;^;
- Have you ever won a prize for said skit?
- Do you plan your cosplay outfits waaay before you're meant to wear them?
Oh yeah. XD I've been planning to do a certain cosplay for about a year and a half now... but I haven't gotten around to it. =x
- Have you ever been to a convention and cosplayed?
- Ever have something terrible happen to your outfit?
Someone purposely broke my Emil sword at a con and didn't apologize for it... I still need to fix it. >.>
- What is the best thing about cosplay?
After finishing a cosplay, you put on the full product--the outfit, the wig, the shoes, the accessories--and then you look at yourself in the mirror for the first time, and feel that great sense of accomplishment. XD I also love wonderful community it has and the opportunity it gives you to make friends.
- What is the worst thing about cosplay?
The money it costs to make them. TT_TT
- Why do you cosplay?
Because it's a hobby and an outlet and something I want to do.
- What is your favorite part about cosplaying?
The creativity involved and cosplaying with friends
- How long have you been cosplaying?
Two and a half years.
- How long will you continue cosplaying?
I will cosplay until I get wrinkles.
I tag the people who are currently reading this and have the burning desire to fill out their own meme.